Kernellix helps clients build secure and resilient infrastructure. As a security engineer, you will help clients to design, build and operate efficient, secure and resilient systems and networks. You will evaluate a spectrum of products from leading technology companies and use relevant products to provide the best value to the clients. You will keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry to stay ahead of the curve.
Ideal candidate for the position will enjoy building and breaking into computer systems and networks responsibly. We are seeking security professionals, system/network administrators and programmers with hacker mindset for this roles.
- Review, design and build corporate networks and infrastructure for clients.
- Deploy and maintain servers, routers, firewalls, directory services, DNS and etc.
- Evaluate vendors' products and solutions.
- Train and coach clients' technical team.
- Work closely with the clients to fine tune efficiency, availability and stability of the IT infrastructure.
- University/College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of computer systems, computer networks, computer protocols and cryptography.
- Good knowledge of leading IT products and solutions.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent team player.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong scripting skills in Windows and Linux/Unix environment.
- Strong understanding of mobile device architecture, operating systems and security features.
- Familiar with IT best practice frameworks (ITIL, COBIT, NIST, etc.).
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non technical audience.
- Have or willing to take information security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GPEN, OSCP, etc.).
- Speak and write Myanmar and English fluently.