Kernellix security assessment services help the clients to uncover security vulnerabilities before their adversaries do. As a cybersecurity analyst, you will conduct penetration testing, vulnerability assessment and security design review on clients' infrastructure and applications. You will play a role as subject matter expert in the cybersecurity for the clients. You will keep up-to-date with security advisories and evaluate the impacts to the society and clients. You will experiment new vulnerabilities, develop exploits and construct proof of concepts to evaluate the risks and understand the impacts.
Ideal candidate for the position will enjoy building and breaking into computer systems and networks responsibly. We are seeking security professionals, system/network administrators and programmers with hacker mindset for this role.
- Design and develop strategies for security assessment projects.
- Conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessment.
- Develop and recommend solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Work closely with the clients to help improve security posture.
- University/College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of computer systems, computer networks, computer protocols and cryptography.
- Good understanding of software vulnerabilities, exploits and mitigation.
- Proficient in Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
- Excellent team player.
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong coding/scripting skills in modern programming language (C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Strong understanding of mobile device architecture, operating systems and security features.
- Experience in fuzzing frameworks, reverse engineering and exploit development.
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Have or willing to take information security certifications (CISSP, CISA, GPEN, OSCP, etc).
- Speak and write Myanmar and English fluently.