Business Development Manager
Kernellix provides cybersecurity and IT consulting services to organizations of all sizes in Myanmar and in the regions. Cybersecurity and IT consulting services is still a novelty in Myanmar. As a business development manager, you will evangelize and educate the market about technology risks and cybersecurity. You will approach decision makers and promote the services provided by the firm. You will acquire new clients, maintain existing clients and drive sales figures.
You will also work with local and overseas partners to craft service portfolio that offer values to the clients and society. You will be directly reporting to the senior management team of the firm to develop the business and sales for the firm.
- Create market awareness about IT and cybersecurity services.
- Identify prospective clients and acquire new contracts.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with local and overseas partners.
- University/College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience in sales and marketing of technology products and services.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Persistence and determinations to acquire clients.
- Excellent team player.
- 5 years relevant work experience.
- Profound understanding of culture and businesses in Myanmar.
- Ability to influence decision makers to close deals.
- Ability to grasp the complex technical concepts quickly.
- Familiarity with local laws and regulations.
- Speak and write Myanmar and English fluently.